Star Persona video feedback and learner response

By using a mood board, it would make the work easier as you have alreay planned on how the video would essentially become. 

I could improve my work by improving my editing skills. This would allow me to change and include more things in the video. Furthermore, this also allows your video to look aesthetically better and more high quality. Furthermore, it would be much better if I included music in the background as it would allow the video to flow better. In the mise en scene, the make-up aspect was the best used as it allowed it to transform into Charlie Chaplin. Mise en scene is important to a character as it makes them memorable and makes the character feel more real and genuine. This also makes the story also feel more authentic.

I will improve my work by planning more and also timing it so that I can get the right and specific time needed for the video and also research so that I can get better ideas which improves my creatvity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captial: Representation

Lighting- Still image anaylsis

The rise of foreign-language TV